India’s business market is constantly rising and it’s only valid that you set up a company of your own. But again, business is not always about creating a new company from scratch. Instead, you can become financially independent simply by becoming a partner with some larger established company. For example, by partnering with FMS BSNL, which supposedly is one of the largest telecom companies in India. Being a partner and an integral franchise, you get an amazing opportunity to earn. The job role, as a franchise, is to offer services to BSNL customers located in and around your assigned area. Here, in this article, we will review some of the most important points on her, all of which will be of use.
About FMS BSNL
A Government-owned company such as BSNL might use a Financial Management System (FMS) – a specialized program made to handle and simplify money-related tasks. These tasks cover creating budgets, dealing with accounts, buying stuff, managing salaries, and a bunch of other money stuff. Getting an FMS up and running is supposed to make finance tasks run smoother, clearer, and more responsible.BSNL is a reputed provider of telecom services, spread across the remotest part of India. It is an established name and becoming a partner can open up incredible earning opportunities for yourself. You can request to become the next franchise partner and avail key responsibilities of providing telecom services to customers.
Why should you become a franchise partner of FMS BSNL?
In addition to the network coverage of BSNL being massive and strong, it has plans that match perfectly with any netizen’s budget. Given the affordability, it attracts subscribers in millions, coming from almost all parts of India. The tight grip of the market and a large number of subscribers is the number one reason why becoming a franchise partner of they is worthwhile.
As a franchise partner, one gets the complete right to tap into their existing customer base. Partners additionally may earn commissions and can avail over 50% for new connections. Moreover, commissions are offered for recharges and bill payments.
The role of a franchise isn’t that hard, either. The basics are to simply facilitate broadband, fiber, prepaid plans, mobile services, and other services found under the BSNL brand. The good thing is beginners are given training, along with tools, and constant support.
Responsibilities of an FMS BSNL Franchise partner
It Franchise partners represent the brand as an extended sales arm. As such, they are supposed to offer telecom services to customers. From all, here are some of the responsibilities you’d have to carry out:
- Landline and broadband connections: On behalf of BSNL, partners are supposed to assist customers with new landline and broadband connections. For every new connection, commissions on installation and monthly rentals will be offered.
- Prepaid mobile recharges at FMS. bsnl. co. in: Partners can also earn a commission for facilitating prepaid mobile recharges for existing BSNL customers.
- Postpaid mobile bill payments: Like prepaid, helping with postpaid mobile bill payments is also the duty of franchise partners. Accepting bills will offer commissions, whose exact percentage cut varies as per the bill amount.
- FMSBSNL Enterprise services: You’ll also have to assist local businesses apply for enterprise connectivity services by BSNL. It can be anything, including leased lines and MPLS VPN, each of which has commissions upon service completion.
Getting started as an FMS BSNL Franchise partner
Interested candidates can easily request to become it Franchise partner by applying for it through BSNL’s website. A franchise fee (security deposit), worth between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs, has to be paid once. While the exact fee amount ranges for each category of franchise, all candidates will receive enough training. BSNL will moreover certify you as an authorized partner, giving you the official permit to establish a retail outlet. Other than a retail outfit, you can also opt for a kiosk or a bigger office space, that is meant for customers to visit.
Eligibility for FMS BSNL Franchise partner
Becoming it Franchise partner is easy, but only if you meet the eligibility criteria. The good thing is that there are only three main points to take care of, including:
- Age and citizenship: It opportunity is only available for Indian citizens who are 21 and above.
- Outlet space: For faster approval, make sure that you have a commercial space of at least 200 square feet for franchise outlet purposes. Also, it’s better if the office location is somewhere around the residential areas, commercial complexes, or markets.
- Financial requirements: Applicants, to become a franchisee partner, will have to make a security deposit (refundable). The amount starts from Rs. 50,000 and can reach Rs. 2 lakhs, based on the category of franchise. As financial requirements cannot be compromised, ensure that you own a working capital of at least Rs. 1 to 5 lakhs. You can otherwise look up BSNL financial assistance, where it offers around 70% of the total project cost to its franchisees.
FMS BSNL franchise is a nice business opportunity, that is not only easy to set up but pays well. While you are guaranteed to receive financial rewards, there’s a bigger picture to see. Simply put, you get to help friends and neighbors in need of reliable telecom services. You won’t even find any difficulty getting started, as enough training is offered to all partners. If not training, you can always avail support from executives and get any issue resolved instantly. Overall, this job role is a nice place to hold and we don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t become a partner of BSNL, too.
FAQs about FMS BSNL
Ans. BSNL, short for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, is a telecom service provider handled by the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India. On the other hand, FMS stands for Franchisee Management system.
Ans. BSNLFranchisee Management system customer care is available at the phone number ‘1800-425-1957’. You can alternatively dial the BSNL customer care number, which is 1500.
Ans. Franchisee Management system, by BSNL, is a software application designed to assist franchise owners of the telecom service provider. Through this portal, partners can seek features and elevate their business operations. From effective payment systems to accurate data analysis, reports, billing, and customer service — the FMS platform stands out as a beacon for every possible feature.
Ans. The portal is well-built and especially cares for the user-safety, offering a secured space for business operations. Starting from centralizing all possible software solutions, BSNL FMS’s specialty corresponds with its endless advantages.
Ans. Because BSNL subscribers are millions in number, earning from Franchisee Management system is promising. Its basis is commissions and partners will receive a specific percentage cut for all activities. So, the exact numbers depend on how well you do as a partner.
Also Read About:-